It’s raining Android updates as after 5.0, 5.0.1 and 5.0.2, 5.1 has been rumored. AndroidPIT has been making into headlines for pointing out the release of Q1, 2015. The first reactions that we get is so early release and secondly one or the other day Android 5.1 was expected.
The source says that Android 5.1 will be available by the end of February 2015 but there is MWC 2015 is scheduled for March 1, so maybe one week delay in launch.
- Silent mode added after missing on Android 5.0
- General improvements in system stability
- Improved RAM management
- Fixes for sudden app closures
- Improved battery management
- Excessive consumption of network devices when used Wi-Fi fixed
- Issues with wireless connections fixed
- Problems with Okay Google function solved
- Notifications problems solved
- Some sound problems experience by certain devices fixed
- Other improvements and changes
- Changes in the Material Design color palette (after users complaints, possibly for a higher version though)
So after all these hypes and expectations, these are just the rumors of changelog but 5.1 has to arrive one or the other day.
Via : AndroidPIT