After Android 5.0 Lollipop, it’s time for yet another month for Android to show up Kitkat power as the Android distribution stats are now official and Kitkat is now on 30 % from 25% last month of all Android phones.
The Stats for latest announced Android Lollipop is not included although Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 are the device running it. Moreover Lollipop is publicly available from November 5, 2014 and so we will surely see Lollipop appearance next month.
As far the rest of the chart goes, Jelly Bean is still leading with 50.9% although slightly declined from previous months. Ice Cream Sandwich is at 8.5 % and Gingerbread devices are down from 11.4 % to 9.8% this month. So downs for everything except Kitkat.
November 2015 Predictions
So, it all happened what we have guessed last month and here is the our predictions for the Android Distribution November 2014 stats –
- Android 5.0 Lollipop will be introduced in the table.
- Both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich will see slight decline.
- Jelly Bean will take up the highest percentage just as its doing past few months. Expecting 46% for Jelly Bean devices.
- Kitkat will not see much improvement as all the Nexus devices, GPE edition phones will be updated to Lollipop.
- Lollipop will not see more than 5%.
Via : Developer Android