Apple iOS 8.3 update is now available bringing 300 Emoji support, features, improvements. Download iOS 8.3 IPSW Files for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
Apple is now seeding the iOS 8.3 update to eligible iDevices and several iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models are receiving this update. This update might be fustigate for slight delay by few Apple fans but once the update is done, you will be happy to see a host of new features been included in the update.
iOS 8.3 Update
The iOS 8.3 update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch includes 300 new Emoji icons so that you will not have to search anywhere, variety of new features, minor tweaks to keyboard, new languages for Siri and fixes issues with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
The update weighs around 223 MB and it’s available via OTA download.
Update to iOS 8.3
The easiest way to update your iPhone and iPad to iOS 8.3 is to go through Software Update mechanism. Follow this process –
- Backup data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Head to Settings > General and then tap on Software Update.
- Choose “Download & Install“.
- The update will be automatically applied.
- Your phone will be restarted.
iOS 8.3 Changelog, Features
This update includes following improvements –
- Improved App launch
- 300 Emoji included
- Improved performance in Safari tab
- Improved performance in third party keyboard
- Simplified Chinese keyboard gets face lift
- Fixes WiFi and Bluetooth connection issues
- Orientation and rotation issue has been fixed
- Family sharing issues fixes
- CarPlay issue fixed which includes Maps, UI correction
- iCloud Photo Library has been optimized
- Lot more, learn then at support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
Download iOS 8.3 IPSW Files – Direct Download
If you are unable to pull out software update via Over the air download, you can flash this update via manual process. For this you need to download IPSW file and then flash it manually.
iPad iOS 8.3 Download Links:
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
iPhone iOS 8.3 IPSW Files
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 4s
iPod Touch iOS 8.3
iOS 8.3 Issues, Problems
Until now there is no issue has been reported by users after updating. We will keep you updated with user errors.
Do let us know how you feel after update.
Via : MacRumors