After troubling people with iOS 9.0.2 update, Apple Developers were quick to bring up the iOS 9.1 update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. The new update however isn’t just a bug fix or improve-mental update but it brings support of 150 new emoji characters and Live Photo improvements.
iOS 9.1 update also brings three new planet wallpapers and a security patch that breaks the recent iOS 9 Pangu jailbreak.
iOS 9.1 Changelog
- Over 150 new emoji characters with full support for Unicode 7.0 and 8.0 emojis
- Live Photos now intelligently senses when you raise or lower your iPhone so that Live Photos will automatically not record these movements.
- Improved stability including CarPlay, Music, Photos, Safari, and Search
- Improved performance while in Multitasking UI
- Fixes an issue that could cause Calendar to become unresponsive in Month view
- Fixes an issue that prevented Game Center from launching for some users
- Resolves an issue that zoomed the content of some apps
- Resolves an issue that could cause an incorrect unread mail count for POP mail accounts
- Fixes an issue that prevented users from removing recent contacts from new mail or messages
- Fixes an issue that caused some messages to not appear in Mail search results
- Resolves an issue that left a gray bar in the body of an Audio Message
- Fixes an issue that caused activation errors on some carriers
- Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from updating from the App Store