Blu announces Life Pure, company’s first 1080p fHD phone. Check Blu Life Pure review, specs, features and price info here.
After announcing Blu Advance 4.0 and Studio 5.0 II phone, here comes the latest Blu Life Pure, the companies first 1080p full HD display phone, bringing the best in specification and priced in the range of budget.
Blu Life Pure excellence just doesn’t end with display as its powered with Mediatek quad core processor clocked at 1.5 Ghz, 1.5 GB RAM and PowerVR SGX544 GPU unit. Life Pure does have a better camera with 13 mega pixel primary sensor with LED flash and 5 mega pixel front facing shooter. It comes with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of box and they have opted out of further Android updates to Kitkat or 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Just with 2020 mAh battery you can expect not more than one complete day of battery backup.
Blu Life Pure key specs are –
- Display: 5″ Full HD display (1920×1080 pixels)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6589T quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Camera: 13 MP back-facing camera + 5 MP front-facing camera
- Storage: 32 GB internal storage
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: 2020 mAh battery
- 142 x 69.4 x 7.7 mm, 128 grams
- Software: Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS
Blu Life Pure is priced at $350 and it’s sold in United States only.