Many times it might happen that you register on Google Duo with a number which is your secondary. You can always change your number anytime you want and there is no limit. However changing your existing mobile number on Google Duo isn’t a straight-forward setting. There is a trick [not actually a trick] 😛 and it’s a simple one.
Change Mobile Number on Google Duo
Google Duo is the newest video calling app and this isn’t a normal video calling app because it comes from the house of Google and straightaway in the first of official release, it broke all the Play Store records to be the #1 popular Android app.
Follow the process mentioned below –
- First Unregister your existing mobile number on Google Duo by going through app Settings.
- No tap on ‘Unregister phone number‘.
- There is the confirmation for your action. Tap on Unregister.
- You have now unregistered your mobile number 1 from the app. Straightaway you will be asked to provide a working mobile number and unless your provide that you will not be able to make video calls.
- Provide your new mobile number and tap on Next.
- You will receive a code on your mobile number.
- Enter the code and you are good to go.
- There you go, mobile number has been changed officially.
Do share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and let them know this trick.