Ringingbells Raja vs Ringingbells King
Ringingbells Raja vs Ringingbells King comparison here. The comparison mentioned here is by display, processor, camera, speed, battery life parameters.
Checkout Famous Comparison -
Best deals on smartphones, tablets PCs and other gadgets especially for today -
So here is the tabular comparison -
- 2G Network
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models
- 3G Network
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Not Supported
- 4G Network
LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
LTE 700 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
LTE 700 / 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2300 / 2600 Not Supported
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.
Micro SIM Micro SIM
- Audio Playback
Yes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR Yes, MP3, MIDI, WAV, AMR
- Video Playback
- Video Out
- FM Radio
- Alert Types
Vibration, ringtones Vibration, ringtones
- Ring Tones
MP3, WAV MP3, WAV
3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.
2 Mega Pixels 2 Mega Pixels
- Camera Features
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)
Yes, LED flash Yes, LED flash
- Chipset Chipset.
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors.
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.
- Card Slot Memory Card Slot
Yes, microSD, up to 32 GB Yes, microSD, up to 32 GB
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- Wi-fi Hotspot
v2.0, USB Host v2.0, USB Host
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.
Li-Ion (Lithium Ion) Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Capacity Battery Capacity
1800 mAh 1800 mAh
- Standby Standby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.
Up to 250 Hours Up to 250 Hours
- Talk Time Talk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.
Up to 8 Hours Up to 8 Hours
- Music Play