iOS 8.3 is the latest software version for iPhone/iPad and with the recent iOS 9 announcement at WWDC 2015 have you jumped to iOS 9 beta? Just to give a try it’s worth but for daily iPhone user it might trouble you.
Downgrade iPhone iOS9 to iOS 8.3
If you have flashed with iOS 9 beta developer preview and wanted to revert back to official version, don’t worry and sit calm. We have gone through process on how to downgrade from iOS 9 beta to iOS 8.3. Just follow step by step here –
- Disable Find My iPhone from Settings menu. It can be found under iCloud.
- Now download the latest iOS 8.3 IPSW file for your respective iPhone or iPad model.
- Connect your iDevice to PC and then open iTunes software.
- You need to boot your iPhone in DFU mode. Follow the process on how to boot iPhone in DFU mode.
- A notification message will appear on your iTunes. Just tap on OK.
- Now hit “Restore iPhone” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Now you are on iOS 8.3 and continue enjoying your iPhone.