As we know that Snapchat has become popular day by day and the number of users have been increased across the globe. In this guide we have brought a new application which is an alternate client for Snapchat and it is named as Casper.
Casper is similar to Snapchat in every manner it has features like Saving Snaps, Send Snaps from your Gallery and much more. But unfortunately this app has not reached to the world as it can not be downloaded from google play store due to some reasons.
So. those who still willing to try this app can get it on their PC by using a third-party emulators like Bluestacks or Andy OS.
Install Casper on Windows PC or Mac PC
- Download and Install Bluestacks from its official website.
- Download Casper apk file on your PC.
- Double click Apk file to install it.
- Installation will be carried out through Bluestacks, allow it to complete.
- Now, open Bluestacks and click on My Apps then click on Casper.
- Once the application opens follow the instruction for how to use the App.
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC from the above link.
- Open Bluestacks and setup a google Play Store account.
- Open google play store and search for Casper.
- Download Casper from the Google Play store.
- Tap on My Apps and click on Casper in Bluestacks.
- As the app opens follow the instructions shown for how to use it.
Procedure to Install Casper on Windows PC or Mac PC using Andy OS
- Download and Install Andy OS on your PC from the given link.
- Setup a Google Play Store account in Andy OS.
- Search for Casper app in Google Play Store.
- Install the app once found by tapping on Install button.
- In Andy OS open uncategorized section and select Casper.
- Follow the instructions once the app loads.
Thank you for Reading the article.