Last year Government of India led by Ravi Shankar Prasad the Union Minister of Law, Justice and Information Technology officially introduced DigiLocker website. You can easily access it by visiting https://digilocker.gov.in/ and signing up as free account. It’s app is available for free download on Play Store.
Now partnering up with Road Transport department, DigiLocker adds key feature – add your driving license and vehicle registration certificate online. You can do it both via app or by going through website.
- Store your most certifications
- Store your driving license
- Store your vehicle registration number
- Store your passport
- You need to first click on signup and enter your mobile number.
- You will then get OTP on your mobile number.
- Now provide your unique username and password to create DigiLocker account.
- Now provide your Aadhar card number [UIDAI] to avail services.
Note: For those who had problem earlier in registration like OTP not received, registration not being done, they should try it now as everything is working fine and smooth.