The Moto Camera app is now available for download from Play Store. Here is the Moto Camera apk.
Lenovo owned Motorola is making a great comeback into smartphone business with recent Moto phone launches. We have Moto G4 Plus, Moto Z Force and Moto G4 Play performing exceptionally good in key markets. One thing we loved about Motorola Moto phones is their user interface which is almost stock user interface except those Motorola bloatware apps. We really like the Moto Camera app found on Motorola and if you want to port it to your existing handset, then we have come up with Moto camera apk here.
Moto Camera APK
The Motorola Camera or the Moto camera found on popular phones like Moto G4 Plus, Moto Z Force or Moto G4 Play is one of the most popular camera app. It maintains a neat and easy to use user interface. It also allows you to record Slow motion videos as well. If you need to change focus and exposure, then just simply tap and do it.
How to Install
- Download the Moto.Camera.APK from the source link given below. We recommend directly downloading it to your phone by visiting this page on mobile browser. If you have downloaded it to your PC then move the file to your phone by connecting it to PC or any other method that you know.
- Once that is done, you need to ensure that App installation from Unknown Sources is selected under Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Now browse through the file location and tap on it to begin installation via APK method.
- Give the permissions required and follow the on screen instructions to install it.
- You are now ready to use the Motorola Camera app.