Samsung has currently made Galaxy S4 GT I9500 as their flagship model and the Korean giant is raring for a go with this device to be available via 327 carriers in 155 countries. That’s simple marvelous for much awaited smartphone of the year. After going through Samsung Galaxy S4 accessories, we though you would like the Galaxy S4 wallpapers. We just loved XPeria Z wallpapers and shown the guide on how you can install it on any of Android phone that you have, the similar job can be done for Galaxy S4 phone as well.
In this article we will be showing you on how you can download the Samsung Galaxy S4 stock or default wallpapers and porting the same on any Android phone that you have. Just make sure that your Android phone supports large size pictures. Once this pictures/wallpapers are up on your phone, you can apply it as static wallpaper or Live wallpaper on your phone since this are of high resolution.
The wallpapers of Samsung Galaxy S4 are called as Master Life Companion wallpaper and mentioned here is the actual procedure –
- Download Samsung Galaxy S4 wallpaper pack to your PC or laptop directly.
- Downloaded file is zip pack and you need to unzip the same.
- Now connect your phone using the USB cable to the PC, make sure that proper USB Drivers are installed.
- Now navigate to Wallpapers folder inside your phone archive, you can better do it with File Manager app installed on your phone.
- Move all the wallpapers inside wallpaper folder and then disconnect your phone from PC.
- Navigate to Wallpapers folder on your phone and see all the high resolution pictures. See the preview how it appears on your Android phone.
So that’s it. That complete the procedure for moving Galaxy S4 Life Companion wallpaper on your phone.