Gionee Elife E7 is a wonderful smartphone taking not only on smartphone but also on digital cameras. Gionee has come up with Gionee V185 a smartphone which impresses everyone with battery life. Talking of better battery backup from Android phone, Lenovo was the first brand to do so and now Gionee’s latest phone will blow the competition as it packs daunting 4350 mAh battery.
Unannounced Gionee V185 is currently sold in China via JingDong mall. Also this phone is listed on Aliexpress with a price of $55. That impressive considering the specifications that it possess. It possess 5-inch 480 x 854 pixels IPS touchscreen display and powered with 1.3 Ghz Quad core processor with 1 GB RAM. It comes with 8 mega pixel primary + 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Through 4350 mAh Li-ion battery you can expect a talktime of up to 12 hours or 168 hours standby time.
Gionee V185 key specs are –
- Display: 5 inch IPS 480 x 854 pixels IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core processor
- Camera: 8 MP primary + 2 mega pixel front facing camera
- Software: Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 4 Gb Internal + 32 Gb Micro Sd card support
- Battery: 4350 mAh Li-ion battery
- 144 x 72 x 10.85 mm, 195 grams
Aliexpress does ship this smartphone to most of the countries. So you import it online by paying a nominal shipping charge.