GooPhone S4 Mega is an Octa Core Powered phone and Samsung Galaxy Clone bringing power to large screen phablets.
Octa Core phones are making their way into market pretty quickly. Chinese market is almost floded with half a dozen of Octa Core phone leading with Lenovo Vibe S939, Gionee GN9000, StarMobile Diamond X1 and Hike X2 announced earlier this month and last month.
Going through the technical features, GooPhone S4 Mega is powered with screen size bigger than Sony Xperia Z Ultra (6.5 inch full HD display) and inherits the design as that of Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. GooPhone already has Galaxy S4 clone but this phone is the first GooPhone with Octa Core processor.
GooPhone S4 Mega key specs are –
- Display: 6.5-inch 1920 x 1080 fHD display screen
- Processor: 1.7 Ghz Mediatek MT6592 octa core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB Internal Storage + Micro SD card slot
- 13 mega pixel primary camera
- 5 mega pixel front facing camera
- Battery: 3500 mAh battery
- Software: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
Also Read – Best Octa Core Phone List
GooPhone S4 Mega is priced at 1799 Yuan and sold in China only.