As upon your requirements you can change font size on iPhone, iPad running iOS 8. Dynamic Type is the unique feature introduced on iOS 8 for iPhone, iPads through which supported app will be auto optimized to your text preferences.
Normally people change font because they find difficult to read text or they have visual impairments. Follow the process mentioned below to change font size on iOS 8 devices –
Change Font on iOS 8
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- You will have two options namely – Text Size and Bold Text.
- If you requirement is to change the Text Size, then hit Text Size.
- Whenever you are done, hit Continue.
Changing Font Size into Dynamic Type on iPhone/iPad
Dynamic type for text is an unique feature on iOS 8 for iPhone and iPad. You can alter Dynamic type text by following process –
- Launch Settings.
- Now tap on General.
- Now tap on Accessibility.
- Tap on Larger Text.
- Tap or Slide to enable Larger Accessibility Sizes.
- Drag the slider according to your needs.
You are done.