Check guide on how you can install the BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) on your iPhone includes iPhone 5, 4, 4S, 5C & 5S phone.
The official release of BlackBerry Messenger has been delayed for both iPhone and Android phones and we have no reasons why BlackBerry paused out this roll out. However the unofficial version of Android app saw more than 1.1 million active users within the first 8 hours of release but it was pulled off for unknown reasons.
Even the BBM iPhone unofficial app was released and this can be installed on your iPhone without the need of jail-breaking it. Some of the developers who installed this unofficial BBM version came up with .IPA file of the same and here in this guide check the procedure to install the leak BBM on iOS 7. This BBM version will work for iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C but not sure whether it can work on iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 phones.
BlackBerry Messenger for iPhone
Follow the process to install BBM for iPhone –
- Ensure that you have installed iTunes on your PC.
- Download the Blackberry iOS application .ipa file directly to your PC.
- Download iFunbok and install it on your PC.
- Open iFunbox application, connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Select tab iFunbox Classic and click on Install app.
- Now select the blackberry messenger (BBM) IPA file which you have downloaded from the below links.
- BBM will be installed and you can create an ID for using in messenger.
Share with your friends and let them know about BlackBerry Messenger for iPhone. Also do let us know if you face any issues during the usage.