Rooting any Android device will give access to many advanced features that you must be aware of before you decide to root your device or you may end up by bricking your device.
In this guide we have brought you information on how to root Ascend P2 smart phone easily with Framaroot application easily. This root can be easily achieved with one click and you need not have a computer to perform the process.
Once you have root access you can flash custom ROMs, install custom Recovery tools and many other modified file which is not possible without root access.
Ascend P2 comes with 4.7 inch display and powered with 1.5 GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. It has 13 MP camera and 16 GB of Internal memory.
So, now that you know about the Root features and the device let us move further and learn how can you root it with Framaroot application.
Procedure to Root Ascend P2
- Make a back up of entire data and also make a Nandroid back up of the ROM to restore it in case something goes wrong after root.
- Enable Unknown sources, go to Settings > Security > Device administration > Allow unknown sources.
- Download and Install Framaroot application on your device.
- Launch the application from app drawer.
- Tap on Boromir option in the app.
- Allow the process to complete, a success message will displayed once completed.
- Restart the device for once.
- You can find the SuperSU app installed on your device which indicates that the device is rooted.
- Even though you can confirm the root status by downloading Root checker app from Google Play Store.
Thank for reading the article, we hope it helped you.