Samsung Galaxy S7 is one of the most popular device and because of its popularity everyone is waiting to get various things available too soon for the handset.
For those who have purchase this beautiful and stunning smartphone I want to congratulate them and and secondly I want to let them know that there is already a root procedure available using the Superuser.
Also Read – Galaxy S7 Tips and Tricks
This Superuser tool made by team Chainfire will give root access to your device and allow you to perform various root tricks that you already know and that’s why that you were here. So now let’s get started.
Note: We are not responsible for any damage to your device during the process the device make it bricked and you are responsible for that.
Galaxy S7 Root Procedure
Follow the process mentioned below –
- Download the Superuser file and copy to your phone storage.
- You should have TWRP recovery installed on your device.
- Battery left on your device should be not less than 50%.
- Now reboot your Galaxy S7 into TWRP recovery mode.
- Using the necessary option locate the super user zip file.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Reboot and you are done, your Galaxy S7 is rooted.
That’s it! Sharing is beautiful, share it on Facebook and Twitter or even Google+ will do it.