HTC One M9+ or One M9 Plus is the flagship smartphone which is only sold in China. In this guide checkout how to root HTC One M9+ phone.
The HTC One M9 Plus is powered with 5.2 inch Quad HD display and running on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop based HTC Sense UI 7.0. Beneath the phone there is Mediatek MT6795T Octa core processor coupled with 3 Gigs of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The phone gets 20 mega pixel + 2.1 mega pixel primary camera with dual tone LED flash and we have 2840 mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery on the device.
Preparing Your Phone
- Ensure that proper HTC USB Drivers for Android is installed on your PC.
- Fully charge your handset.
- Backup important data that is present on your handset.
Note: Rooting your One M9 Phone will void warranty on your handset.
Root One M9 Plus Phone
Follow the instructions mentioned below –
- Download the HTC One M9 Plus Root Package to your computer.
- Connect your phone to PC using the USB cable.
- Copy the download root package to your phone’s storage.
- The rest of instructions follows up at the source site given below.