Samsung Galaxy Note Edge user who like to install new Custom ROM’s released by the best Android developing community which is not possible without Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. After rooting your Samsung Note Edge you can install all the Custom ROM’s developed for your device by famous Android developers and install them before you wait for the latest Stock Android to be available for your device.
Rooting your phone will give access to many features like installing third-party app’s, uninstalling of bloatware app’s which are just occupying space in your device without being used regularly.
So, if you like to root your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, follow the instructions mentioned below.
Rooting your Samsung device:
To Root any Samsung device you need to have Odin tool installed initially on your computer.
Preparing your phone:
- Phone’s battery should be fully charged to prevent interruption.
- Install proper USB drivers for your phone on Computer.
- You should have a working USB cable.
The Galaxy Note Edge is available in several variants. Download the Required file for your model –
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
To root your Samsung device follow the steps mentioned –
- Download the Root file for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge here.
- Extract the file on your computer/Laptop.
- Now Switch off the phone completely.
- Now reboot the device into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button for some time (Phone image may differ).
- A warning message with yellow triangle mark will be displayed on-screen.
- If you are still willing to continue for Rooting process then press Volume Up key or press the Volume Down key to cancel the process and reboot the system without Rooting.
- Now install and open Odin from the downloaded files.
- Connect the device to computer through USB cable, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the ADDED message in lower left corner.
- After the device is detected click on PDA button in Odin window and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the downloaded files.
- To begin flashing your device click on Start button in Odin.
- After the flashing is finished a green box with PASS written on it will be displayed in Odin.
- Now disconnect the device from computer.
- To verify the status of Root open the application menu in Phone and look for the SuperSu app (if app is available that means the device is successfully rooted).
So that how you can root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge phone.