Android Simulators are the programs which allows you to run Android apps on PC or laptop. Andy OS is best and free Android emulator available in the market. There is another Android emulator named Bluestacks but talking about Andy OS it has got best features when compared with Bluestacks.
Bluestacks is just a medium to run Android apps on PC where as Andy serves as complete Android device with stock Android OS. Once you get Andy OS you can have control over your virtual Android device, you can set it up, add Google account load your favorite applications and experience them on bigger screen.
You can play games on PC by controlling it with your Smartphone, it has got all the good communication apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber, Line and other for Windows and Mac PC. It has got some good games like Clash of Clans for PC, Angry Birds for PC, Brain Dots for PC, Totals for PC, Hit-man Go for PC, etc.
Now, let us have a look at the features of Andy OS before moving on with the installation procedure.
Andy OS features
- Full Android UI
- Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS X
- Google Play Store
- Apps sync to Mobile
- Phone as Controller
- Android access to local File System
- Multi-Touch Support
- Cloud Save in Android
- X86 Native apps
- ARM support
- Sensors Integration
- OpenGL Hardware Support
- Camera Integration
- Microphone Integration
- Run apps from Desktop and many more.
Procedure to Run Android Apps on PC using Andy OS
- Download Andy OS installer for Windows or Mac OS X.
- Run the Installer and wait till the process completes.
- Follow the instructions shown on-screen for completing the installation process.
- Open Andy OS.
- Now, you will be in Android OS, select the language and click on Start.
- Setup a new Google Account if you do not have one.
- Once you setup Google account, home screen will be loaded.
- Now, follow the procedure that you follow on your smart phone for unlocking the device, opening app drawer and downloading apps from Google Play Store.
- Enjoy the apps on your big screen now.
That is all for now thank you for reading the article and please comment for any queries.