Our website TechnosAmigos.com is mobile, PC and tablet compatible then why not the Google Play apps? Google has got answers for that as well. It has launched a new tool to run Android apps on Chrome. This guide explains process on how to run Android apps on Mac using the ARC Welder. This guide even works on running Android Apps for Windows PC as well.
Run Android Apps on Mac
ARC Welder is basically an Android runtime app for Mac. Once it’s installed on your Chrome browser, you can easily run Android Apps using the APK file. Now time to say goodbye to heavy, system resources consuming Bluestacks or any other Android emulator for PC.
Follow the process mentioned below to run APK on Mac –
- Open Chrome browser on your Mac or existing computer. It works on laptop too.
- Download the ARC Welder which is a chrome extension.
- Hit Add to Chrome.
- Wait for a while you will see that ARC Welder will be installed on your PC.
- Now if you have APK then choose what you want to install.
- If you can find specific APK file from Google search then well and good.
- But what if you don’t? You should then choose Evozi Play Store to APK converter.
- Get the APK link of specific Play store app from that.
All good and done with few click. Amazing! That’s how you can install Android Apps on PC.