Firefox OS phones are the budget phones available worldwide costing $30 to $90 for the unlocked handset. In this guide checkout how to set Data usage limits, alert on Firefox powered handset.
Firefox Mobile Data Usage Limits
For those who are dependent on mobile data, they might not know when data limits is reached, especially in the case where you get 1 GB or 2 GB data from your mobile provider. Once the data limit is reached, the price of usage per KB is very high. In India carriers charge 0.10 Paise/10 KB.
Following guide explains on how to setup data usage limits on Firefox OS phones –
- From your App Menu, click on Usage.
- It will tell you why was this option introduced on Firefox Phones.
- You just have to click on Next.
- Now it’s the time to setup up Data report and details like Report frequency and starting date should be entered.
- Finally when done click on Next.
- You will be now asked to set data alert option ON/OFF.
- You are just one tap away, click on Let’s Go when all things are done.
- Now enter Data usage limits.
- You will now have the usage graph.
For detailed instructions watch this video –