HTC has officially announces Desire 610 the second Desire phone to be announced at MWC 2014. Find Desire 610 price, release dates.
HTC hasn’t only announced 5.5 inch Desire 816 as we happen to foresee the Desire 610 smartphone as well. It’s becoming hard for global smartphone player to keep up with local country grown players but still they are doing their best.
Just like HTC One, this one will be powered with HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers for the best in music.
HTC Desire 610 specifications are –
- Display: 4.7-inch 960 x 540 pixels display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Software: Android Jelly Bean with Sense UI
- Dual SIM: Yes, with dual Standby
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash + 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- HTC Boom Sound, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm; Weight: 143.5 grams
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory + Expandable memory with micro SD
- 3G, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2040 mAh battery
- Red, Blue, Green and Black colors
HTC Desire 610 Price, Availability
No word on HTC Desire 610 price but availability is said to be May 2014.