HTC One Max Dual SIM aka HTC 809d for China Telecom is officially announced with dual SIM support unlike original single SIM.
After hitting the rumors for many months with leaked images, purported photos, HTC One Max the phablet from the Taiwan based smartphone maker is here. As soon as it gets official announcement, China Telecom is quick to bring it to their home land. Yes, it will be HTC One Max 809d smart phablet with code named as T6.
There isn’t much difference between between HTC 809d and HTC One Max phone, only we see is the dual SIM version added to the China Telecom variant. Just like the original HTC One Max, this will include finger printer scanner located at the back of the phone just below the camera to lock/unlock the phone using your finger prints, this is something like what we have seen in Apple iPhone 5S phone.
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display at 373 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with Sense 5.5 UI
- Dual SIM variant
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- 2.1 MP HD front-facing camera
- 16 GB / 32 GB internal memory, expansion card slot (microSD up to 64GB)
- 3300 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
As of now there is no pricing info available with us regarding HTC 809d phone for China Telecom.