Huawei Technologies unveils Honor 3C budget 5-inch phablet in two variants. Check Huawei Honor 3C review, specifications, features.
Huawei unveils Honor 3C and Honor 3X Android phablets in China. It’s a dual SIM phablet rightly suitable for China market and indeed its made for China device. It’s with 5″ LPTS 720p HD display and powered with MediaTek MT6582 instead of Huawei’s flop K3V2 processor and equipped with 2 GB RAM.
Huawei brings the best in camera with Sony f/2.0 8 mega pixel camera and 5 meg pixel front facing camera means that you can trust the camera very well.
Huawei Honor 3C key specs –
- Display: 5″ LPTS screen with 720p resolution
- Processor: MediaTek MT6582 chipset (quad-core Cortex-A7 at 1.2GHz)
- 2 GB RAM
- Software: Android Jelly Bean 4.2 OS
- Primary Camera: Sony 8MP f/2.0 shooter on the back
- Front Camera: 5 MP front-facing camera
- Storage: 8 GB of storage and a micro SD card slot
- Dual SIM Card slot: Yes
Huawei Honor 3C is available for pre-order priced at CNY 800 ($130) or CNY 1000 ($160) for 1 GB abd 2 GB variant. This hanset may not be launched for international customers.