In this check out on how you can install CWM Recovery on your Intex Aqua SX Phone manually with this guide.
Intex Aqua SX is a budget phone available in India at Rs 4500 sporting 3.5 inches display and powered with 1 GHz MediaTek MTK6515 processor. It’s a budget dual SIM phone sporting wonderful 5 mega pixel camera and as such it’s among the best camera phones below Rs 5,000 available in sub-continent.
Preparing Your Phone
- You should have minimum of 50% battery life left on your device.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. Go through “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” to enable it.
- Backup of important files is mandatory. Please take that into account before installing CWM.
Required: You should download MTK6575 Drivers.zip and install it on your Windows PC.
CWM Recovery for Intex Aqua SX Phone
- Once you have installed USB drivers, next thing is to download CWM Recovery v126.96.36.199 + scatter.zip and SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1220.02 for Aqua SX phone.
- Once downloaded unzip and extract the files.
- Open SP Flash Tool folder and run Flash_tool.exe file.
- From the SP Flash tool select “Scatter-loading” and a new window will open.
- Browse through the extracted folder and look through MT6575_Android_scatter.txt file for selection.
- In the empty space in Smart Phone Flash tool, you will see different files.
- Uncheck all entries and double click on Recovery and then select the CWMR 188.8.131.52.img file from the folder.
- Ensure to select “DA DL All with Check Sum”.
- Now click on Download button and ignore any warning if you see in the process of updating.
- When you see “Searching” in the status bar, it’s time to connect your phone using USB cable to PC alongside press and holding the Volume UP key.
- Wait till the process complete and you will get a new windows showing green circle. This means process is completed.