If your fond of installing custom applications or flashing custom ROMs then you should have a custom Recovery installed on your device.
TWRP recovery is one among the Custom recovery tool which does not come pre-installed on your device you need to install it manually at your own risk. This recovery tool has many features like Installing Custom ROMs, Installing Google apps files, or flashing SuperSU file for rooting, you can use the TWRP for Wipind data, Dalvik Cache, Partitions Cache, etc. Among this functions there many advanced features present in the tool.
Preparing your Phone:
- Device should be fully charged up to 100%.
- Backup all the important data to some external storage.
- USB drivers for device should be installed on the PC.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Procedure to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime:
- Download Odin 3.10 from here.
- Download the TWRP recovery from here.
- Extract both the files, custom recovery and Odin files.
- Open Odin application
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and Press the Home, Power and Volume Down keys at the same time and boot it into the Download Mode (press Volume Up from the next screen).
- Connect the device to computer.
- Click the AP button inside Odin and browse for the TWRP recovery file.
- Check the Auto Reboot and F Reset Time options, it should be ticked.
- The re-partition option should be empty or else it won’t work.
- Click the start button and wait until Odin finishes flashing the custom recovery on your device.
That is it you have now installed TWRP recovery on your device. To check the status boot the device into Recovery mode using appropriate hardware buttons.