Lenovo unveils ThinkVision 28 UHD Android All-in-One PC with NFC. Check Lenovo ThinkVision 28 review, price, comparison & features.
It was expected to be phablets at CES 2014 but computer makers have different thing aligned for consumers. All-in-One PCs are making it count as HP Slate 21 Pro and Lenovo ThinkVision 28 are unveiled at CES 2014 a day before official action kicks off.
Lenovo ThinkVision 28 is a 28-inch smart Infinity Glass display with 10 finger touch panel providing 3840 x 2160 ultra High Definition resolution with 170 Viewing Angle. It will be powered with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of box supporting software update in future and there is NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor power.
Lenovo ThinkVision 28 key specs are –
- Display: 28-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 300 nits 10-finger touch panel (Infinity Glass), 170/160 Viewing Angle
- Software: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor
- Camera: 2.0 megapixel FHD camera for high definition video
- RAM: 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Other Features: NFC; Micro SD slot; 3 x USB 3.0 (1 USB charger); USB 2.0; Micro USB 3.0 (USB up); 3x HDMI ports
- Audio Out (forspeakers); Audio In/Out (for headphones); RJ45 Ethernet; 1x DisplayPort 1.2
Lenovo ThinkVision 28 Price, Availability
It’s too early to know the exact date but Lenovo ThinkVision 28 will be available at Q3, 2014 and priced at $1200 approximately.