LG Electronics C299 the first ever Quad SIM Phone. Check LG Quad SIM phone aka LG C299 review, specifications & price in India.
After leaking out T-Mobile exclusive Optimus F3Q phone with QWERTY keypad, LG seems to add another dimension in smartphone with Quad SIM support. Dubbed as LG C299, it has been announced by the second largest Korean smartphone giant. LG C299 sports 2.2 inch display with TFT 240 x 320 Pixels resolution. No details on processor is available but we expect less than 1 GHz single core.
Best thing about this phone is the Quad SIM capabilities with Quad Standby mode. With Quad SIM you can input four GSM SIM card and none of them is 3G compatible. The phone has QWERT keypad just below 2.2 inch display with dedicated Facebook button as well. LG C299 might not suit camera lovers as it comes with 0.3 mega pixel camera and 950 mAh battery will last for one day usage.
LG C299 key specs are –
- Display: 2.2 inch TFT display
- SIM Card Slots: Quad SIM with Quad Standby
- Camera: 0.3 mega pixel camera
- Storage: 128 Mb Internal memory
- QWERTY keypad
- Dimensions: 110 x 70 x 10 mm, 101 grams
- Battery: 950 mAh battery
- Quad-band GSM 850 /900 /1800 /1900 MHz
- Quad SIM support – not found in any mobile phone
- Dedicated Facebook button for quick access
- Fully QWERTY keypad for quick typing
- No GPS support
- No 3G or 4G support
Also Read – Best Triple SIM Phones
LG C299 phone is priced £59.99 and available on Amazon.co.uk.