LG officially announces F90 entry level 4G LTE phone. Check LG F90 review, specifications, best deals.
F90 and F70 are just differentiate in terms of display size only as it comes with 4.7″ inch instead of F70 with 4.5 inch.
LG F90 will be supplied with LG specific apps like Q-Slide apps. This phone shares the same design as that of LG L-type of phones. It also comes with new feature called Clip tray allows you to copy paste anywhere on your phone.
LG F90 specifications are as follows
- 4.7 inch qHD (540×960 pixels) display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage + micro SD card slot
- LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 8MP rear camera + VGA front camera
- 3000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box
Pricing is the only word hasn’t been said about this phone. Check out more happening at Mobile World Congress 2014 by following MWC 2014 keyword on our portal.