LG G2 Mini a Nexus 4 Alike Phone Announced. Check LG G2 Mini review, specifications & price in India.
LG after launching L40, L70 & L90 in the L Series III smartphones, the Korean giant adds G2 Mini to the smartphones ahead of Mobile World Congress week.LG G2 Mini is almost like the Nexus 4 with 4.7″ display but not 720p HD and powered with 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core processor and 1 GB RAM. Similar to Nexus 4 it comes with 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and 1.3 mega pixel front facing camera.
It comes with Android 4.4 Kitkat out of box and supports further official software update. There is 8 GB internal storage capacity and unlike Nexus 4 this includes micro SD card slot supporting 32 GB.
LG G2 Mini specifications are –
- Display: 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED flash + 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- Storage: 8 GB Internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB memory with microSD
- Dimensions: 129.6 x 66 x 9.8mm; Weight: 121 grams
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 2440 mAh battery
LG G2 Mini will be available in the first week of March 2014 in Middle East, Latin America, Asia, Europe & Russia and available Black, Red and Gold color variants.