Micromax A40 Bolt Phone with 4.5 inch display and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread OS launched. Check Micromax A40 Bolt specs, features, quick review.
Micromax Bolt series of smartphones are basically the low cost devices powered with Android 2.3 Gingerbread version since its launch. Just where Micromax left the Bolt series with A35 phone, A40 Bolt is with 4.5 inches TFT touchscreen display providing 480 x 854 pixels resolution and the same old & outdated Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread operating system version. Android 2.3 version doesn’t make sense when there are low cost Android 4.0 and higher phones are available in the market. Disappointment does end there as its powered with 1 GHz Spreadtrum SC6820 processor knowing MediaTek chipset is low cost one and 512 MB RAM is average match to processor.
Micromax has powered Bolt A40 with 2 MP primary camera with no LED flash supporting video shooting at 480p and 0.3 MP camera is capable of face to face video chat. It a dual SIM phone but both SIM card are limited to 2G network access only.
From the connectivity front, Bolt A40 includes Bolt A40 supports Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5 mm headset jack, Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi tethering, USB 2.0, Edge and GPS. With 1500 MAh battery out of stock, it provides talk time of up to 5 hours maximum or standby time of 120 hours.
Micromax A40 Bolt key specs are –
- Display: 4.5 inch TFT display screen (480 x 854 pixels)
- Processor: 1 Ghz Spreadtrum SC6820 processor
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Software: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread OS
- Camera: 2 MP Rear + 0.3 MP Primary
- Storage: 512 MB Internal Memory + 32 GB micro Sd card slot
- Dual SIM: Yes with dual standby
- Battery: 1500 mAh battery
- Features: Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, Edge, 3.5 mm headphone jack, aGPS