Micromax has unveiled Canvas Blaze HD EG116 as the successor to Canvas Blaze the CDMA phone.
Micromax Canvas Blaze HD EG116 is the successor of Canvas Blaze phone launched in December 2013 by Micromax as the CDMA + GSM phone.
Today Canvas Blaze HD EG116 has surfaced on its official website and it will be powered with 1.2 Ghz quad core processor running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of box. The specifications are almost similar to Canvas 2.2 phone launched by Micromax itself. We still don’t have any price tag info about this smartphone but soon it will be also listed on MTS official site as well.
Micromax Canvas Blaze HD EG116 specifications are –
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) touch screen IPS display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon MSM8625Q processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM: Yes with CDMA + GSM support
- Camera: 8 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash + 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3G (EVDO Rev.A /HSDPA), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Storage: 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery