Micromax launches latest Canvas Blaze MT500 phone in India. Micromax Canvas Blaze review, specifications, features, price.
Micromax launches two new smartphones in the Canvas series. One of them is Canvas 2.2 which we have reviewed and other one is the Blaze sporting a new niche this year with CDMA + GSM dual SIM support. CDMA phones are hard to find at price tag of Rs 10,000 or above and those who are using CDMA will be happy to see this addition. Micromax Bolt A47 phone was also recently spotted.
Just like Canvas 2.2, it comes with 5-inch display with 480 x 800 pixels display resolution and powered with 1 Ghz unknown dual core processor with 768 MB RAM.
Camera & Software
Canvas 2.2 is with full HD video recording 8 mega pixel primary camera and it brings the 4.1 Jelly Bean version out of box. No update to 4.3 Jelly Bean or 4.4 Kitkat is expected officially.
Micromax Canvas Blaze are as follows –
- Display: 5 inch display (480 x 800 pixels resolution)
- Dual SIM connectivity: Yes GSM + CDMA
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera
- Software: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- RAM: 768 MB RAM
- Limited Internal Storage + micro SD card slot for expansion of storage
- Connectivity options include – CDMA support, WiFi, GPS
- Battery: 1850 mAh battery
Micromax Canvas Blaze is priced at Rs 11,999 in India.