The Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 Android Kitkat update is now available thanks to availability of custom firmware. We are sure that Android 4.4 Kitkat update will not be available to this Micromax phablet but custom firmware are no way different from the ROM.
Preparing Your Phone
- Your phone should be rooted and ensure that you have charged it with 100% battery life.
- You should ensure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Canvas Doodle A111 phone.
- You should take the backup of any important file on your device.
- This is not the official firmware release by Micromax or not even by Android.
Canvas Doodle Kitkat Update Instructions
- First Download Canvas Doodle A111 firmwares files.
- Copy them to your Phone memory card.
- Enter Micromax Canvas Doodle into CWM Recovery mode.
- From the Recovery mode menu tap on ‘Wipe DATA Factory Reset‘.
- Now also select ‘Wipe Cache partition‘.
- Also select ‘Wipe dalvik cache‘.
- Once that is done, you should choose ‘Install zip form SD card‘ and then browse to the file location on your device.
- Come back to home screen and repeat the process for the Toggle Patch file.
- From the CWM recovery menu, select Restart Phone Now.
Your phone will be restarted and it will take some time to boot in new custom firmware.