Wow! After Nexus lineup seeding the Android 4.4.3 Kitkat update, Motorola seeds out the same update to Moto G phone. The Android 4.4.3 happens to be the latest firmware on the Android lineup. The update is now available via Over the Air download and company has also posted out Press Release as well.
Improvements & Enhancements
The Moto G software update is rolled out for all Global GSM ad US GSM models in United States right now. Here are the improvements that we see –
- Includes common Android 4.4.3 stability fix, security fixes
- Accuracy improvements to the power profile
- Adds Camera pause and play video recording with convenient Pause/Resume button
- The phone dialer has been update
- New Motorola Alert application will be available from app menu.
How to Update
Ensure that you have charged your phone to 50% battery life and connected to a WiFi network. If you have received update notification then select Download from the Dropdown menu and click on Install now or else follow the process mentioned below –
- Tap on Settings and then About Phone.
- Now tap on System Update.
- Now select Download option and then hit Install.
- After the software is installed your phone will be restarted automatically to apply the same updates.
For Global GSM Build, your phone is now updated with: 174.44.1.falcon_umts.Retail.en.US
For US GSM Build, your phone is now updated with: 174.44.1.falcon_umts.AWSRetail.en.US
Official Press Release