MyPhone Rio Quad Core Entry Level Phablet Announced in Philippines at PHP 7999 approx.
We all know what phablet is when it comes to smartphone category and it’s time to come up with entry level phablets in the market like India, Philippines and China where the demand is for more cheaper smartphone. MyPhone Infinity was also announced recently as the company’s first Octa Core phone.
MyPhone has introduced yet another phablet named as MyPhone Rio. Technically there is nothing special about this phablet as it sports all the major requirement likes 5-inch HD display, Mediatek quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 4 Gb Internal memory, 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash, 2 mega pixel front facing camera, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean makes up the whole story of MyPhone Rio.
MyPhone will be available in three different interchangeable back covers of Red, Pink and Blue (when comes to design, it reminds of iPhone 5S,5C phones).
MyPhone Rio key specs are –
- Display: 5 inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display, 294 ppi
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz Mediatek Quad core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 4 GB Internal + Micro SD card slot
- Camera: 8 mega pixel primary, LED flash, 2 mega pixel front camera
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Battery: 2,000 mAh Li-ion
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS, 3G HSPA+
Regarding the price of MyPhone Rio, we have no info right now but expecting its availability by March and it will not go less than PHP 8,000.