Oppo Yoyo 4.7-inch smartphone is especially made for China. Check Oppo Yoyo specifications, features, quick review.
Oppo’s latest launch of Oppo Joy and Yoyo will complement entry-level smart phone range. We have gone thorough what Oppo Yoyo has to offer you, let’s have details on Oppo Yoyo and its specifications. This smartphone come with Hotknot an alternative to NFC on Mediatek powered smartphones supporting one touch file transfer.
Oppo Yoyo is almost similar to its predecessor model of Oppo Find Cover but it comes with latest tech specs of 4.7″ qHD display, Mediatek processor, Mali 400 MP2, 1900 mAh Li-ion battery. Oppo Yoyo supports online cloud storage with 5 GB of free web space on O-Cloud.
Oppo Yoyo key specs are –
- Display: 4.7 inch qHD, 540 x 960 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz Mediatek MT6572A processor
- 1 GB RAM
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- Battery: 1900 mAh Li-ion battery
- Camera: 8 mega pixel primary camera
- Software: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with Color UI
- WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, aGPS, USB OTG Support
Also Read – OnePlus One Review
Oppo Yoyo R2001 is an very interesting considering that it incorporates Hotknot chipset. Not only that other handy features are: Dirac HD technology, Touch gloves support and USB OTG support. No information on pricing has been revealed right now but it will be reserved for sale in Asian countries only.