Simple one click process on how to root Elephone P7000 mobile phone.
Elephone P7000 is a full loaded mobile with all the features you see in a Good mobile handset. This features includes 5.5 inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 3GB RAM and 1.7 GHz Octa-core 64-bit processor, 16 GB internal storage with expansion slot, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing camera, 3450 mAh battery to power and above all this Android 5.0 Lollipop Operating system.
In this tutorial we will learn how to root Elephone P7000 using IRoot tool. It is a simple process but be careful while doing it. This root will give access to many good features.
Rooting Elephone P7000
Preparing your Phone:
- Phone should be fully charged.
- Backup any Important data.
- Enable USB debugging mode, go to Settings > Applications > Developer options > Check mark USB debugging mode.
- Download USB drivers for Elephone P7000 on PC if not available from here.
Steps for Rooting Elephone P7000:
- Download IRoot application on PC and run it as Administrator.
- Connect the phone to computer through USB cable.
- Once the device is detected click on ROOT button in the application and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Once the Root process is completed check the status using Root Checker app from Google Play store.
That’s it your Elephone P7000 is now Rooted.
NOTE: This tutorial is just for learning, if any damage caused to device you are the only person to be responsible, We or the manufacturer do not take any responsibility.