Samsung Galaxy S6 is the latest smartphone in the Samsung lineup introduced by the Korean giant. In this guide checkout how to root Galaxy S6 SM-G920F smartphone running on the Android 5.0.2 LRX22G build number.
Root Galaxy S6
To root Galaxy S6 smartphone you will required Odin flash tool for Windows computer. Also you should ensure that you have charged your smartphone to 50% battery life atleast. Also you should require to install the proper USB drivers of Samsung on your computer.
Galaxy S6 Root Processor
- Download the Galaxy S6 root package file to your PC.
- Extract the content of files.
- From the files extracted, click on Odin3 exe file and install it.
- Turn off your phone so that you can enter it in download Mode.
- One can easily enter Galaxy S6 in download mode by press and hold the combination of three buttons – Home, Volume Down and then Power button together for few seconds.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable. You will device will show up Added.
- Click on the PDA tab and then select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- Click on Start in the Odin to begin the process of rooting.
- Flashing will take certain amount of time. Once that is done you will see that Green Box with Pass written on it. The phone will reboot automatically in between.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.
Congratulations you have successfully rooted your Galaxy S6 smartphone running on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.