Samsung Galaxy A9 Phone can be rooted easily with just a tap of a finger. Yes, you can now root your Samsung Galaxy A9 Phone with KingRoot application. Once the device is rooted, you will get SupersUser app which grants root permission to the application you need root for.
So, all you need to do is get the app from the link provided in the description and install it on your device just like any other app. Once install you just need to connect the device and tap Root button and relax. Now, let me tell you once you root your device, it’s warranty will void.
Also, just for safety do not perform any such action which you are not totally aware of after rooting the device. Follow the process carefully as mentioned below and get your device rooted. Once you get root access you can get hands on many advanced features like flashing custom ROM, Mods, custom recovery and all.
Preparing Your Phone
- These instructions are only for the Lenovo A7000 Turbo device, do not try it on another device or it may brick.
- Back up important data to external storage.
- Make Nandroid backup of the current ROM.
- Charge your phone to full battery level, i.e. 100%.
- Allow installation of Unknown source in the Settings > Security > Enable Unknown source option.
- Most important rooting your device will void its warranty.
Procedure to Root your device
- Download KingRoot application .apk file from here and transfer it to your phone storage.
- Install the application on your device.
- Launch the application and allow it to load completely.
- Once the application is loaded completely, click on the Root button to begin the root process.
- Allow the process to complete, do not interrupt the process.
- A green tick mark will be shown on the screen once the process is completed.
- If the green tick mark is shown, then it means the root process is successful.
- Now, reboot the device.
- Once the device is booted up go to Google Play Store and download Root Checker app.
- Launch the app once downloaded.
- Verify your Root status by clicking on verify root button.
- If the status says the device is rooted, you are good to go.
Try KingRoot.apk V4.1.1 if the above file does not work.