Guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy E7 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Samsung Galaxy E7 E700H can be rooted easily without any complicated procedure. So, if you are one of the user of Samsung Galaxy E7 phone you can root your device from here by following the below mentioned steps.
Now if the device is running on the Android platform the Android enthusiast will like to get their hands on the advanced feature of the device which is not possible with having root access on the device. But once you get root access you can play with the device as you wish to. So, i you own a Samsung Galaxy E7 E700H then you can get root access easily just by following the below mentioned steps.
Before you begin let us tell you that Rooting your phone will void your warranty. After rooting you can tweak your phone, You can un-root it if you want to, You can overclock or under-clock your CPU to make your phone and also do many such features.
Let us now go ahead and have look at the procedure for rooting.
Preparing your Phone
- This instructions are strictly for Samsung Galaxy E7 E700H variant, so do not try it on any other device or you may brick your device.
- Device should be fully charged up to 100%.
- Install Galaxy E7 USB drivers on your computer.
- Back up all the required data to some safe storage.
- Make a Nandroid back up of the current ROM so that you can restore it when required.
- Make sure the device bootloader is unlocked.
- Enable OEM unlocks under Developer options.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Procedure to root Samsung Galaxy E7 E700H
- Download CF-Auto Root zip file from here.
- Download the Odin 3.09 from here.
- Install Odin on your PC.
- Extract the CF-Auto Root zip file on your desktop.
- Launch Odin from the desktop.
- Tap on PDA or AP button in Odin window and select the .tar.md5 file from the extracted CF-Auto Root file.
- Do not touch any other options in Odin, tick only F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot.
- Now turn off your mobile and reboot it into Download mode or Odin mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home button at the same time.
- Connect the device to PC with Odin open.
- Odin will auto detect the device and Blue or Yellow indicator will be shown in ID:COM box.
- Once the device is connected click on Start button and wait till the process completes.
- The device will reboot automatically, you can now disconnect the device from PC.
- Check for SuperSU app in the app drawer or download Root Checker app from the Google Play Store to verify the root status.