Now that you own your Samsung Galaxy Note EDGE smartphones, it time to make most of the Android operating system on it. So its time for Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge phone in order to explore better of Android operating system.
In this guide we have gone through the process on how to root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge smartphone with supporting models as N915F, N915G, N915P, N915S and N915T.
Preparing Your Phone
- Your phone battery should be charged atleast 60%.
- Download and extract Odin3 v3.09.
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers.
- Download and extract CF-Auto-Root file.
Rooting Galaxy Note EDGE
Follow the process mentioned below –
- Download CF Auto Root file.
- Extract the downloaded file to get the .tar.md5 files.
- Open Odin3.exe rooting tool.
- Turn off your Galaxy Note EDGE boot it in download mode. Press the volume down + Power key + Home button together at once.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- The ID:COM port on your device should turn blue means you have successfully connected your phone to PC.
- From Odin tool hit the AP tab and select the .tar.md5 file for the Odin 3.09 and higher. For Odin 3.07 you should it the PDA tab.
- From Options select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.
- Hit Start and wait until the process is completed.
- Find the SuperSU in the app drawer.
- That will complete the rooting process.
To verify the root is achieved or not you should simply download the Root Checker app from the Play Store.