Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 SCH-i915 owners can now Root their Android tablet by unlocking bootloader and installing a custom recovery on it, then Your device is all set to get Root access on the device.
SuperSU is a superuser manager app developed by Chainfire, it give root permissions on your device once it’s rooted. But thanks to Chainfire, you can flash the SuperSU zip via a custom recovery and get root access on any Android device.
But in case of Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 we are going to use Towelroot application to root the device. Using this app we can easily root the device without even having the custom recovery installed on it.
Preparing your Phone:
- Device should be fully charged upto 100%.
- Backup all the important data to some external storage.
- USB drivers for Verizon Galaxy Tab 2 should be installed on the PC.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Procedure to Root Verizon Galaxy Tab 2:
- Download the Towelroot application from the official website and install it on your Tab.
- Open the application once it is installed.
- Click on make it ra1n to start with rooting process.
- Allow the process to complete.
- Device will reboot automatically after rooting process is completed.
- Success message will be displayed on the screen after reboot.
- Download SuperSU app from the Google play store and install it.
Rooting the device is now completed, you can check the status by downloading Root Checker app from the Google play store.