Samsung announces Galaxy Grand 2 phablet. Check Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 specs, features, quick review & availability details like preorder.
The last week of November starts with big surprise as Samsung has announced Galaxy Grand 2 as the successor of original Galaxy Grand phone. To be available in selected markets, the device has been revealed to be sized at original Galaxy Note N7000 but lacks stylus.
Sporting 5.25 inch 720p HD display screen this handset will come up with dual SIM support just like the original Galaxy Grand phone and its pretty clear with Duos presense on the front just beside the Samsung logo. It’s equipped with 1.2 Ghz dual core processor with 1.25 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of box. Software update to Android 4.4 Kitkat can be expected in coming days when launched.
Coming to specifications of this handset, most of the features are kept one and the same as that of its predecessor but there size and Android version gets updated.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 features –
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Software: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM: Yes with 3G
- Camera: 8 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- RAM: 1.2 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 2600 mAh battery
It will be available in Black, White, Pink color variants in India and selected countries.