Samsung at UnPacked event might unveil the new Galaxy Grand Lite GT-I9060 Phone with Dual SIM. Check Galaxy Grand Lite specs, features.
After launching Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 phone, Galaxy Grand Lite is rumored for the launch at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014), popularly as Samsung UnPacked event. So for MWC 2014 itself, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro are leaked.According to the rumors, the Galaxy Grand Lite comes with 5-inch display (same as that of the original Galaxy Grand) providing 800 x 480 pixels resolution but powered with quad core processor. This addition was much needed because of the stiff competition from the local players like Micromax, Karbonn, Spice and Xolo.
Furthermore into the specs, this comes with 5 mega pixel primary camera, VGA front facing camera, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB Internal memory and 2100 mAh battery providing 10 hours of talk time.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite (GT-I9060) key specs are –
- Display: 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.2 or 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM Support: Yes (3G+2G)
- Camera: 5 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash + 0.3 MP (VGA) secondary camera
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory + expandable with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 2100 mAh battery with 10 hours battery life
- 3.5 mm audio jack
Catch all the action happening at CES 2014 and MWC 2014.
Source | Via