For those who are looking for Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo root guide then here it goes as the GenNxt custom ROM has arrived which includes pre-rooted instructions. So finally a relief for Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 users as they wouldn’t have to go through separate instructions of rooting as they can directly update to new custom firmware, getting relief from Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface and other bloatware apps.
Before going to update your phone, as a mandatory instructions you should charge your phone completely and backup of your device is necessary so that you don’t lose any important document or file.
What You Need
- A Windows PC
- USB cable
- Galaxy Grand Neo phone
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Root
Follow the instructions mentioned below carefully –
- Download the Odin tool first and then the Galaxy Neo Root file.
- Extract both on your PC but only install the Odin tool which is actually an exe file.
- Open Odin tool and on other side Power off your phone.
- Press the Home button, Volume Down button and Power button altogether at once until you see some Robot on your screen. This is because we need to go through Download mode on phones.
- No connect your phone to PC using USB cable and in the ID:COM port you will see the PASS message or yellow box.
- Now through the AP column select the Galaxy Grand Neo root file.
- Hit Start button to begin the rooting.
- Your phone will be restarted in between.
It’s time to enjoy the rooting on your Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 phone.