After showing Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 @evleaks reveals the first official renders of upcoming Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 tablet. This tablet will be arriving in 3 different variants of Wi-Fi only version (SM-T530), 3G (SM-T531) and LTE (SM-T535). It will also be available in two color variants of White and Black.
According to earlier leaks relating to Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, it will be sporting the 1280 x 800 pixels 10.1 inch display but not the 2K resolution. It will be powered with 1.2 GHz quad core processor with 1.5 GB RAM. It will be coming out with Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, 16 GB Internal memory, micro SD card support up to 64 GB and 8 mega pixel + 2 mega pixel camera sensors.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 will hold the following key specs –
- Display: 10.1 inch 1280 x 800 pixels display
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz Quad Core Processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- Camera: 8 MP primary camera + 2 MP front facing camera
- Battery: 6800 mAh battery
- Storage: 16 GB Internal Memory + Micro SD card slot
Officially there is no word on pricing but availability is said to be May 2014.