Samsung Nexus 10 GT-P8110 will now get to taste the stunning flavor of the Android Marshmallow on their very own Samsung Google Nexus 10 device. Once you flash this ROM on the device then you can have access to many custom features which are not available on the official ROM.
If you have a Samsung Nexus 10 device and looking for a custom ROM to have more OS features on it then you are at the right place. Here you can get this CyanogenMod CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM and enjoy the taste of the Marshmallow on the device. But keep in mind that this is an unofficial ROM and also it is in the initial stage of development so all the features of the ROM will now work properly.
To flash this ROM your device should be rooted and have a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed on it. So, if you do not have this features then you first need to have it.
Preparing your Phone
- This instructions are strictly for Samsung Nexus 10 GT-P8110, so do not try it on any other device or you may brick your device.
- Device should be fully charged.
- Install Samsung Nexus 10 USB drivers on your computer.
- Back up all the required data to some safe storage.
- Make a Nandroid back up of the current ROM so that you can restore it when required.
- Make sure the device bootloader is unlocked.
- Root your device and install custom recovery on it if not done already.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Download and Install Android based CM13 Custom ROM
- Download Android Marshmallow based CM13 custom ROM from here.
- Download the Google App’s for Android Marshmallow from here.
- Connect the device to computer and transfer both the files i.e ROM file and Google App’s file to your device root storage.
- Disconnect the device and turn it off completely.
- Reboot the device into Recovery mode, press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power key for few seconds.
- When in recovery mode tap on Wipe tab and select the options you like to wipe, given under it.
- Now, confirm the wipe action by swiping the button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, return to main menu and tap on Install tab.
- Locate the ROM file stored on you device and select it.
- Swipe the button at the bottom to flash the ROM file on your device.
- In the same way flash the Google App’s on your device.
- Return to main menu and tap on Reboot.
- System will now reboot in normal mode.
- That’s all you can now check the device Android version in Settings > About device > Android version.